DiagKNOWsis :: Learn about your Medical Diagnosis

Empower yourself by learning all you can about treatment options, asking questions of your doctors / physicians. Help yourself or the people you love. Learn more at www.diagKNOWsis.org

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back Again -- Karma made me do it

It's been awhile since I've posted.... after a hectic summer, I've spent the fall trying to catch up with regular work -- and -- I've begun working on my DiagKNOWsis book again, too!

Things are happening quickly now. The proposal is almost finished and ready to mail off to some lucky agent that gets to represent this ground breaking tome!

I've begun writing articles for publication -- one will be published Nov 1 -- and I'll begin putting some of them on the diagKNOWsis.org website, too.

I'm looking for people who have been misdiagnosed, or who have researched their medical conditions and found information they didn't know for my book. Let me hear from you! trisha@diagknowsis.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home