DiagKNOWsis :: Learn about your Medical Diagnosis

Empower yourself by learning all you can about treatment options, asking questions of your doctors / physicians. Help yourself or the people you love. Learn more at www.diagKNOWsis.org

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Overwhelmed

I had no idea. NO idea.

My new column appeared in the Post Standard this morning, and I can't tell you how gratified I am that it's touching so many readers! I've received email from some folks sharing their tales with me -- misdiagnosis -- research -- advocating for themselves. I've gotten phone calls from supporters. And the hits to my website -- wow!

I thank you all. I am thrilled. I am humbled. And I hope that I can prove worthy of your attention.

Here's a link to the article. There's not much there but an intro! But an intro it is -- and next time? Some real advice for you!

Every Patient's Advocate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home